Monday 21 January 2008

Scrapping The Disney Pics...

Little by little I'm managing to scrap last years Disney World photos. I'm following a challenge on UKScrappers and it's really helping me get through them all. I'm really enjoying it as I get to look through all my photos and it brings back such happy memories. I need to go to WDW again! Here's J & K with the lego family at Downtown family. You should see the Lego store there. It took me ages to get the boys out of there! I followed the latest Pencil Lines Sketch for this LO and also managed to complete the Atlanta Peas 1st challenge, by using the different alphabets. Thanks to everyone for their inspiration through the different challenges.




On a less happier note, I just want to send out good vibes to all those people that are under threat of flood in the UK, keep safe xx

1 comment:

Jane said...

Where are ya girly!?!?! Hoping you are all ok - must catch up. Jane xxxxx