Saturday 19 January 2008

I will never.....

OK, today's blog challenge over on 2peas is "You'll never do _______ again. And here's why..."
So..what will I never do? The two things that come to mind right now are start smoking again and stop dieting! I've been off the cigs now for about 6 weeks and I feel fine. After 20 years of smoking I have no intention of ever picking up a cigarette again. I'm over the craving and I am now, officially, a non smoker. The other thing I will never do again is give up dieting. I am so annoyed about the amount of times that I have joined Slimming World but given up. If only I'd have stuck to it..... But, I'm back on it now full throttle and have my next weigh in next Thursday. I'll let you all know how I get on!

Have you noticed my inspiration section to the left? I just thought it would be good to add links for when inspiration is needed. We've all been there. Please feel free to post a link if you want, and I'll add it to the section.

No comments: