Tuesday 15 January 2008

I have a Mojo and I'm gonna use it....

The blog prompt on 2peas today is "Do you tend to find yourself always trying to keep up with the in scrappin trend? Or do you just go with what your flow is at that time?" In short-NO. I scrap how I want to scrap. I am quite basically a plain and simple scrapper. I love collage pages but I just can't get it together when I try and it looks a complete mess. Straight lines and simple pages is definately where I'm coming from!
Well, I've been scrapping again tonight and managed 2 LO's for the Disney Challenge on UKScrappers. This weeks challenge was transport. So I scrapped this picture of the baby that flew us there. I knew this picture would come in handy one day!


and this one from when we managed to sit up front with the driver on the WDW monorail. The boys were so happy about getting to do this.

3 comments:

Barbara Eastwick said...

Scrapping is something we gotta do when we getta do it! I'm sure your strike didn't last long - mine wouldn't either! Here's wishing you more time to get to do things you want to do. We're all pretty much in the same boat!

Linda said...

Great layouts for the challenge. I like you, I scrap how I want and what I like.

monika said...

Those boys are so cute. Looks like you had a great time.